On this episode of the Work on the Edge Podcast, we are going to discuss the differences between amateurs and professionals.
Many people, when they think of these differences will think of the number of mistakes someone makes being the difference between amateurs and professionals. This has nothing to do with it.
Many people will think of those who get paid to do something as professionals and those who do it for fun as amateurs. This is not the kind of professional I’m talking about either.
When you need to decide if the person you are dealing with is a professional or an amateur OR you are trying to move from being an amateur to being a professional yourself, this show is for you.
On this episode, you’ll learn:
- The counter-intuitive way that amateurs and professionals approach asking questions
- Whether amateurs or professionals are more concerned with getting good results…you may be surprised
- In what way professionals are much more selfish than amateurs
- The difference in the way amateurs and professionals approach criticism and being critical
- The types of knowledge that are most important to professionals and amateurs
- Why skills are more important to amateurs than professionals
- And much more…
Be sure to get your FREE audio version of my book “The Confidence Conundrum: How competent people are destroying their confidence and don’t even know it.” You can download it for free HERE