On this episode of the Work on the Edge Podcast, I am going to tell you why you should always be trying to keep “the man” down, and why this is important for high-stakes decision making.
It’s not what it sounds like, I promise. When I say “the man”, I’m using that as an expression to mean the person with the ultimate decision making authority. In high stakes situations, it is essential that we keep “the man” as low as possible for as long as possible.
On this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why NO is the default answer in too many situations
- How trust is a pyramid scheme
- The difference between responding to the environment and shaping the environment
- How keeping the man down creates more confident organizations and teams
- The 3 conditions necessary to keep the man down successfully
- The 4 qualities you can develop that will ensure you are able to accept any responsibility someone is willing to give you-And the goofy name I gave them to make it easier to remember
Be sure to get your your free audio book by clicking HERE or putting your name in the box below. I’ll also email a PDF outline to you in case you need something visual to refer back to.