On the episode of the Work on the Edge Podcast, we are going to talk about how to handle a crisis like a professional.
As a high-stakes professional, you no doubt handle a larger share of crisis than the average citizen. Along the way, I’ve picked up some tips on how to handle crisis situations from people who have spent the better part of their lives handling crisis professionally. I’m going to share with you what I’ve learned.
On this episode, you’ll learn:
- What sends my team into crisis mode
- How a crisis is different for a high-stakes professional than it is for a regular citizen
- The secret you must keep from yourself in a crisis
- The ultimate gift to give yourself during a crisis
- Two factors that influence the ability to stay calm in a crisis
- The value of humility when confronting a crisis
- How doing this thing wrong can make a bad situation worse
- The difference between Reality and Truth
- What to do when you don’t know what else to do
- How to never let a good crisis go to waste
If you would like the outlines that I use to prepare the shows emailed to you, put your name in the box below.
Feel free to contact me HERE if you have any questions or have an idea for a show you would like me to talk about